If you have a CRNA employment opportunity that you'd like us to post, please contact us.
Oregon Anesthesiology Group
OAG is an equal opportunity employer supporting an inclusive culture that promotes and values diversity. OAG's mission is to provide value to our patients, partners, and community through the delivery of safe, innovative, and efficient patient care of the highest quality. We hire to these values: Service, Excellence, Professionalism, Integrity, and Partnership. These are the values that drive us and make OAG a great place to work. We are seeking exceptional CRNAs to join our anesthesiology practice. We are looking for CRNAs to work in the operating room within an anesthesia care team model.
· full-time, part-time, or per diem capacity
· strong clinical knowledge and skills
· exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
· the highest level of professionalism
· small team environment and highly skilled in informatics/technology
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or other appropriate baccalaureate degree as well as graduation from an accredited graduate school of nurse anesthesia
· NBCRNA + OR license
· experience within a hospital setting and/or care team model is very helpful, but not required.
We offer excellent compensation and a benefit’s package valued over $30,000 that includes: Health insurance, 9% 401k contribution, 6-weeks PTO, life/disability insurance, malpractice, and relocation bonus - plus $20,000 hiring bonus!
Apply at www.oagpc.com/careers Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org